World Stationery Day celebrates writing and the tools created to implement it. From books to journals, diaries to pens, World Stationery Day aims to get people all over the world talking and writing about stationery.
Writing by hand may be a thing of the past for some of us, but it’s definitely special when you receive a hand-written letter in the mail, or write out that first novel draft on over 400 sheets of paper (well, maybe special for some!).
We thought it would be the perfect time to run a stationery competition from our friends over at Milligram to celebrate this special day. For your chance to win a $100 gift voucher for Milligram, simply like our Facebook page and comment , letting us know what your favourite stationery brand is and why. Please also like and follow Milligram on Facebook, without them you wouldn’t have the chance to win such an awesome prize!
Terms and conditions:
- Competition starts at 10.00am AEST (UTC +10) on Wednesday, 27 April, and finishes at 10.00am AEST (UTC +10) on Thursday, 28 April.
- Winner will be announced by 6.00pm AEST (UTC +10) on Thursday, 28 April.
- Winner has the ability to spend the $100 voucher at once or on different days.
- Winner will be picked at random.
- Only one entry per person allowed.
- Winner must like Stationery Review and Milligram on Facebook, and comment their answer to the above question.
- Competition is open for participants world-wide.
Good luck, enjoy World Stationery Day, and happy writing!
Links we Love
Tags1.0mm 80gsm 90gsm A5 A7 Admin Ads Bags Ballpoint Black Blue Brush Pen Calendar Clairefontaine discount Extra Large Fine Fountain Pen Hard Cover Lamy Leather Leuchtturm1917 Mechanical Pencil Medium Nib Moleskine Multi-Pack Notebook NoteMaker Papermate Pen Pens Plain Pocket Post-it Red Rhodia ROSSI Ruled Sharpie Soft Cover Sponsor Squared Typo Wood Yellow